Virtio Driver

Robert Simmons rsimmons0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 01:40:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Bryan Venteicher
<bryanv at daemoninthecloset.org> wrote:
> [...]

I have created an image of 10-RC5 that I will try the same conditions
I described earlier on. Unfortunately, I'm using a cloud service, so I
don't have control to change the settings of OpenStack.

Thanks for the insight. I'll let you all know the outcome.