Bhyve infos about a vm

Andrea Brancatelli abrancatelli at schema31.it
Mon Jan 13 22:11:56 UTC 2014

Hello Peter.

Funny but my ps doesn't seem to report it, it only shows bhyve vm0. Maybe it is because it was run as

Bhyve vm0 \
  -something \
  -something

Btw I think the bhyvectl is the candidate for this, maybe bhyvectl --vm=vm0 --get-devices ?

Is "devices" the correct name for those parameters? Or maybe just --get-parms ?

Thank you very much. Bhyve is coming on as a great project (performances are great!), we now just have to work a lot to make it "friendly"!!!

Andrea "Mr.SK" Brancatelli