CFT: bhyve AMD snapshot

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Mon Feb 10 15:14:26 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-10 7:36, Michael Dexter wrote:
> On 2/9/14 10:33 AM, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
>> Are there any (near future) plans to merge this with the regular stable
>> branch?
>
> It just missed 10.0-RELEASE. :(
>
> There was a technical issue at the time and there are some performance
> patches on their way. Please do test!

I usually prefer to build my onw. So I tried that from a both basic
10-stable as well as the svn-url I got from Peter some time ago. But
- building 10-stable did not give the amd svm stuff
- building the previous svn-url on my 10-stable bombs out due to some
missing net/.... files. Need to rerun, to get the exact error.

But I'll download and try the pre-cooked iso's.
And maybe it is just a matter of just loading the "other" kernel-module??

--WjW