Bhyve and network virtualization

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 23:48:52 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling at kev009.com>wrote:

> Has anyone used VALE with bhyve yet?  It's in 10.0-RELEASE
> http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/vale/

Just a general question on virtual network how encapsulatable (ability to
wrap standardized wrappers around them) to do the different things... the
reason for this is when I added the support for whatever networking
solution(s) we choose I want to add them in the same way we did hypervisors
(a stripped down plugin model [which will be expanded in future versions to
be more complete])... does anyone see any reason why this model could not
be used?