Current problem reports assigned to freebsd-virtualization at FreeBSD.org

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:46:32 UTC 2014

By now we have made enough progress in runninng FB as a VM on FB why are we
still putting out devlopement instances for various providers.  Wouldn't it
be easier to just put the raw disk images up (as far I know these will work
with all frontend/hyperv [vmrun, petitecloud, raw hyperv calls, etc.]
except for openstack [which is not currently supported on FB])