Bhyve and network virtualization

Frédéric Alix frederic.alix at fredalix.com
Sat Feb 1 10:35:25 UTC 2014

Few minutes ago i read this:

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2013-10-2013-12.html#FreeBSD-Host-Support-for-OpenStack-and-OpenContrail

Hum... OpenContrail port .. :p
I am not interesting by OpenStack but OpenContrail, of course !!!!!

After a little search, i found this:
http://opencontrail.org/opencontrail-weekly-meeting/
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/freebsd-vrouter

It's exactly what i would like !

Now, i'll survey the OpenContail ports

For the curious who they want understand what is OpenContrail, go to this
link:
http://opencontrail.org/opencontrail-architecture-documentation/#section1_2

fax