VirtualBox + VIMAGE

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Jan 26 14:20:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, Mikolaj Golub wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:15:46 +0000 (UTC) Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
>
> BAZ> I think you should wrap the CURVNET changes in __FreeBSD_version
> BAZ> checks so that the port, should it run elsewhere or on older FreeBSDs
> BAZ> (if it runs there) not trouble people having to patch it away.
>
> BAZ> #if defined(__FreeBSD_version) && __FreeBSD_version >= 800500
> BAZ> #endif
>
> BAZ> might be a save bet.
>
> Thanks. Something like in the patch below?
>
> Note, I have not run this version yet. Will test it tonight or tomorrow.

Well, you will need to include <sys/param.h> as well, and that only if
you are on FreeBSD so you'll need an extra check for just that I
guess.  Not sure how vbox handles the all this in their guts.

/bz

         <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!
   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/jails.html