Would there be interest in virtualization of the ixgbe driver?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:45:06 UTC 2011

Doesn't matter, I have a coworker who handles Solaris, he can probably
give me some info :)  SRIOV allows you to partition the device at the PCI
level and then you can 'assign' to a virtual guest or whatever, its still
the
most desireable to me.

Jack

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Brandon Gooch <jamesbrandongooch at gmail.com