Imunes and FreeBSD 8.0 RC2

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Sat Nov 7 04:14:09 UTC 2009

remodeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [sorry for dup to Julian]

I'm glad you have found it useful.

Heres' a chance for you to do something for me :-)

can you make a couple of 'vimage recipes'
in the form of scripts that people can use to do things?
similar to /usr/share/examples/netgraph but /usr/share/examples/vimage.

this one you have given would be  agreat start and if you have scripts
that set up 4 virtual machines on a network or something, that'd be great.

We need some examples to seed people so that they can get started on it.