fresh build

Jake Thalacker antipsychic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:44:48 PST 2009

Happy New Year!

I've been encountering a problem with packets going where they're not
supposed to regardless of static routes and ipfw rules meant to block
said miss routed packets.  My vimage setup is fairly complex and may
well be the actual cause of the problem so haven't wanted to say
anything till I knew more, for which I am no more closer.  The one
thing that really make me suspicious is it's inconsistent occurrence.
At any rate am at a point where I can do a fresh build.  My last build
was from current in Sept and required some minor patch error clean
ups, I use ng_nat and ng_ipfw which required current at the time I
believe.  Am going into the IPv6 world soon.  Is there a fresh diff
against current available?

Cheers, and thanks for all the efforts!

Jake