vimage status?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 30 16:08:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> 1) there are almost half a dozen p4 branches now, can you (maybe on the
> wiki) put up a description for which stage each branch is for and the
> current state (with a date) and keep this updated?
>
> 2) What is the current state of stage 1? Is there a script+patch for (non p4
> people) to download and point at/review? What is the plan for committing? 1
> day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks? Just roughly. I know it's sooner than later
> but just to give people an idea as I haven't seen any review requests so
> far.

Now that I'm back from travel, I'm happy to spend a bit of time reviewing
candidate patches, so if there is a final-looking patch pending commit
somewhere that I can go through, please let me know.  Ideally one without lots
of known issues, or at least a list of known issues, so that I can focus the
review time on things that aren't destined to be immediately changed.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge