Step 1.5 needs review

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 28 21:40:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

in case you are interested or have volunteered before to review Step 1.5
as described on   http://wiki.freebsd.org/Image/Notes200808DevSummit
there are few things to do:

- review the diff (Julian posted an initial one).
- make sure all (relevant) sysctl were caught.
- make sure the INIT_VNET_* macro is there whereever it is needed.
- do builds according to "HOWTO verify that the pure style changes are
   all right" on the above mentioned page and verify that it is all
   style changes. In case there are others we shoudl decide to either
   commit them either upfront or afterwards if possible.
- the 'include headers' one way or the other (as we have discussed at
   the devsummit and that Julian has told me again) needs resolving.
   As this has bikeshed potential, I'd prefer that the 'singed up'
   reviewers decide that.
- possibly more...

The plan would be to have a final patch by Monday morning UTC to be
comitted by a volunteer.

Regards,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.