next moves

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 18 23:21:39 UTC 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

Hi,

> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Julian Elischer wrote:
>
>> My thoughts..
>
> "Our" ``thoughts'' (we are not the Borg;) are on the wiki now:
>
> 	http://wiki.freebsd.org/Image/Notes200808DevSummit

I have updated things wrt. to Jamie's mgmt work there. Basic summary
of the changes as of the majority opinion:

* We want an explicit opt-in for recursive changes (default: only
   apply to the addressed jail)
* In kernel structure will be called whatever they will be called. He
   who implements decides.

I'll be travelling most of tomorrow and do not expect to be online
before Thu evening local time so in case there are further things,
Robert or others might want to follow-up.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.