V_HEADS UP (at short notice) kinda headsup.. (fwd)

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 16 10:21:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

this is THE HEADS UP in addition to Julian's HEADS UP a few weeks ago
and Robert's mini-HEADS UP a few days ago.

Your private changes for HEAD might be screwed by the the of this day
(BST) as the first step of the VImage work should go in.

You have been warned, we are going to accept the risk, talk to Peter
in case you want to stop is this or sink the Isle of Albion within a
few hours;-)

/bz

PS: if you are unlucky we'll prepare the 2nd stage for/on Monday.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.