[FreeBSD-users-jp 96569] Build your Digital Skills and Get Certified Online

Ms Rute Martins rute.martins @ highproskills.co.za
2020年 7月 17日 (金) 08:19:35 UTC

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
<https://www.highproskills.ae/>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/>

 Learn IT Anytime, Anywhere

If there is one thing we all need right now, it's flexibility. Luckily, learning
online on Highpro International's Online Platform is designed to be flexible to
fit your life. Our IT simulations provide the best way for students to practice
real-world IT skills. Our Online Learning platform replicates computer hardware
and software and challenges learners with real-world scenarios. In one
simulation, you can install hardware in a PC, boot it up, and then configure
that hardware in the operating system. No need to purchase expensive hardware or
operating Systems.

With our Online Learning platform, you are able to gain practical knowledge and
practice real-world skills anytime and anywhere. All you need is Internet access
on a supported device. If you have any problem, our support staff is always
ready to help.

  Start Here ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/cisco-routing-and-switching-ccna>

Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
Our Cisco Routing and Switching Pro courseware prepares students to use Cisco
routing and switching devices and prepares them for two certification exams:
Routing and Switching Pro exam, and Cisco CCNA exam (200-301).

$200

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/cisco-routing-and-switching-ccna>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/certified-ethical-hacker>

Certified Ethical Hacker CEH New!
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker training, empowers you to identify
vulnerabilities and to assess the security posture of target systems.

$250

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/certified-ethical-hacker>

Build
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-security-plus>

CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ Certification Course is a global certification that validates
the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions & pursue an IT
security career.

$200

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-security-plus>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-network-plus>

CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ Certification Course helps develop a career in IT
infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.

$200

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-network-plus>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-a-plus-certification>

CompTIA A+ Technician
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support
today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and
more.

$200

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-a-plus-certification>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-linux-plus>

CompTIA Linux+ Certification New!
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything
from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers

$200

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-linux-plus>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/microsoft-office-2019-certification>

Microsoft Office Certification
Our Microsoft Office 2019 online certification course program imparts practical
skills on how to perform essential tasks in Microsoft Office productivity
applications

$200

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/microsoft-office-2019-certification>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-it-fundamentals>

CompTIA IT Fundamentals

CompTIA IT Fundamentals is the only single certification that covers all areas
of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal for
non-technical professionals.

$180

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-it-fundamentals>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/windows-10-client-pro>

Windows 10 Client Professional
This course enables you perform core IT tasks including installation and
monitoring of the Windows operating system.

$150

 Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/windows-10-client-pro>

Upcoming Seminars and Conferences

Find a seminar or conference that works for you and learn new skills for
fast-tracking your career.

 View All Seminars ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/seminars-and-conferences>

Copyright © 2020, Highpro International Skills Training, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
8 Stoneridge Office Park, Block C, Modderfontein, Greenstone Hill
Johannesburg, South Africa
No longer want to receive these emails?
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://highproskill.com/?newsman=unsubscribe&code=nXJR1CVs39OwEK9W-pth1TJwGPY:rx0ClxswF08re6S1qg8HIw>