regression error with calendar (fwd)

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Jul 5 21:30:52 UTC 2011

Hi user-groups at freebsd.org

If you are a convenor or attender of FreeBSD or other user group
or other periodic meetings, timed for eg
3rd Thursday in Month, or Last Tuesday, or First Monday etc: Be Warned:

FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE calendar is broken, (8.1 is not broken).
With 8.2 you will no longer receive reminders for such meetings.

Temporary work round: Leave ~/.calendar on a machine running 8.1 or older.

To discuss code issues, eg whether code should be reverted or fixed etc,
I have set header:

Forwarded from: "Julian Stacey" <jhs at berklix.com> http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/