36 month, 0% lease financing on NEW v245 Sun Servers (limited time offer)

Jason Horstman jhorstman at elarasys.com
Thu Apr 1 16:59:04 UTC 2010

Freebsd-user-groups,

Take advantage of this limited-time promotion to acquire a v245 Sun
Microsystems solution for your business and manage the budget at the same
time. For a limited time only, Elarasys Worldwide, LLC. is offering our 36
month, 0% lease rate with $1 end-of-lease ownership option on the following
new sealed box Sun Fire[tm] V245 Servers:

245-ELZ2C116GC4   SFV245, 2x1.5,16GB, 4x73GB, 2xPSU   $3,700 / 36 or $102.78
per month

245-ELZ2C18GC2   SFV245, 2x1.5, 8GB, 2x73GB, 2xPSU   $4,200 / 36 or $116.67
per month

Sun FireT V245 Server

Enhanced performance, simplified management

Powered by up to two 1.5-GHz UltraSPARCR IIIi processors and the SolarisT
Operating

System, the Sun FireT V245 server provides high-availability and scalability
in a compact,

2U package-making it an ideal fit for the datacenter. Four auto-negotiating
Gigabit

Ethernet ports provide multiple connectivity for high-speed, high-bandwidth

networking, while hot-plug, front-accessible disk drives and redundant,
hot-swappable power

supplies ease serviceability and enhance system performance. With
expandability features such as

four PCI slots, up to four disk drives, and 16 GB of memory, the
rack-optimized Sun Fire V245 server

easily scales to meet the needs of any datacenter.

All servers are eligible for Sun maintenance and support. Equipment is
subject to prior sale. In addition to Sun Microsystems we have Cisco and IBM
(pSeries, xSeries, TotalStorage) promotions running concurrently. Please
contact me with any questions and we look forward to earning your business.

Best regards,

Jason Horstman

untitled 3

Elarasys Worldwide LLC