Reminder: Manchester BSD-UG - Tonight

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 00:21:56 PDT 2006

'tis the first Tuesday of the month according to the big calendar in
my head.

That means tonight is that thing, you know, the Manchester BSD
wotsit. Yeah, that one. Bring beer money, witty observations of life
as a Unix geek and absolutely no powerpoint presentations.

Briton's Protection. Great Bridgewater Street. Around 7pm-ish. Check
the rooms around the back of the bar to find us.

When I say 'us', right now it's 'me', because nobody else has
bothered confirming attendance. Hey-ho, at least the round will be
cheap.