GSoC 2015: USB-Front end driver

Gokul Krishna gokulkrishna334 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:04:17 UTC 2015

Hi
I found these links usefull to understand some major API constructs for
freebsd

http://www.selasky.org/hans_petter/usb4bsd/index_Obj8_00.html

with the vusb_analyser  and enabling the usb_debug locks in usb_debug.c
from this link of freebsd usb source tree
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/dev/usb/

and by testing with  keyboard which is low speed interrupt transfer
endpoint will i be able to see frames data transfer and debug lock messages
, so i cud understand the source code functions related to USB stack (major
API functions which i watched in your FreeBSD USB stack and in link i
mentioned above)  which i need to implement in Xen frontend code.
Kindly i want to discuss these in skype . Could you please mention your
convenient availability time.
thanks and regards
gokul