ATP USB flash failure (regression?)

Gerrit Kühn gerrit.kuehn at aei.mpg.de
Thu Jan 23 13:30:39 UTC 2014

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:12:08 +0100 Hans Petter Selasky <hps at bitfrost.no>
wrote about Re: ATP USB flash failure (regression?):

HPS> BTW: What filesystem are you using on this disk?

I did not use it at all so far. I just installed it along with the new
machine a few weeks ago because I had it sitting on the shelf and thought
it might become handy at some point as emergency boot medium or something
like that. It always popped up fine as a device until the update earlier
this week.
I did not look at it too closely so far, but I guess there is either no
filesystem at all on it, or it is something msdos-like by the manufacturer.

cu
  Gerrit