urndis and umodem device collision for ue device

Randall Fox randall.fox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 20:40:39 UTC 2014

> Did you update /etc/devd/usb.conf, install new kernel and reboot your
system?

I actually had the FreeNAS team apply this fix to the nightly build and I
created a whole new install based on their Nightly Build.  The DEVs put the
fix in, and it must have been correct because it worked for someone else.

Here is the link to the ticket for this:
https://bugs.freenas.org/issues/7153
It appears they are familiar with you!

I will try putting the usb.conf in the location you specify, to see if that
works.  I would be surprised if the dev's missed this.