Exclude USB drivers from main kernel image?

Robert Millan rmh at freebsd.org
Sun Mar 4 12:44:02 UTC 2012

El 3 de març de 2012 19:37, Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> ha escrit:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your patch looks good.
>>
>> Are there any objections committing the patch attached to the previous e-mail?
>
> Do all the platforms that had the devices removed work?  Have they all been tested?

I've tested the i386 flavour on a FreeBSD VM. It boots and
successfully loads ums.ko.

Aside from that, a very similar setup has been tested for i386 and
amd64 on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD, for several months.

I'm unable to test the other architectures.  But if you're more
comfortable that way, I have no problem with excluding them from my
patch.

--
Robert Millan