Internal Card Reader

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:57:37 UTC 2012

2012/6/21 Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> 2012/6/21 Tilman Keskinöz <arved at freebsd.org>:
>> > * Alexander Yerenkow [Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:03:48 +0300]:

>> > Did you try asking on the pcsc-lite Mailinglist?
>>
>> Nope, I just googled for cardreader itself, and tried to peek into
>> linux sources.
>> I replaced this cardreader with another one (which is working, even
>> reading my SDHC while on windows it couldn't).
>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Alexander Yerenkow
>

> If there is a trade mark of this working card reader , would you please
> supply its name ( and possibly
> link of web site of its producer , sometimes trade marks differ in countries
> for the same product )
> which we can buy it ?

Actually, there's vendor and product info - which gave me this via googling:

idVendor 0x0d8c C-Media Electronics, Inc. idProduct 0x5200 Mass
Storage Controller(0D8C,5200)
But this is for internals only;

Externally there's such info (on board):
KeyTrak (seems like producer)
AC-I232021(CM320L)
2007.06.18, Rev:C

And this is kind of partnumber: