Death of "Ernst W. Winter", a periodic poster to this list.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Wed Feb 8 18:30:04 UTC 2012

Robert Raven wrote:
> Hi Julian
> Two of us had a strong connection to Ernst and are greatly saddened to
> learn of his death.
> Is there someone who can inform us more about what happened to this
> apparently indomitable man?
> Thanks
> Robert

Hi Robert, Wendy, Hans P.S.
Please see my http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/ewinter/
I just added Robert, Wendy to  friends of Ernst list
	rip-ernst-winter@ berklix.org
Not sure if Hans would want that so didn't add him,
but he's welcome, it's available to any of Ernst's friends
via 	majordomo@ & alternate interface
	rip-ernst-winter-request@ berklix.org
On that list we're planning travel to memorial service soon.

PS Hans re.
> You should try to get an obduction report if he just died like that.
Yes thanks, my thought too, (& when I peg it I'd like someone to
check if I snuffed it naturally, or was 'helped' on my way ;-). A good
programmer considers all possibilities however remote :-) However
we believe it was natural, ill health.

Others of his good friends I've bcc'd, Norbert P & Gary J, we were all 3
good friends of Ernst, & are all on
	rip-ernst-winter-request@

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".