Quirk for a USB mass storage device

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Sat Oct 29 09:01:23 UTC 2011

Al 29/10/2011 08:51, En/na Hans Petter Selasky ha escrit:
>>> Yes, please do.
>>    This one applies over both current and 9.0RC1.
>>
>>    Gus
> Hi Pawel and Gustau,
>
> Can you both clean out your own patches and try the attached one?
>
> --HPS

  It works fine for me. I tried many usb devices (ranging from an old
usb XD card reader, an Ipod nano 3gen, two old kingston usb drives, etc)
and alI did work.

  I also checked the code and what it does seems to be fine for me. I
would commit it.

  Thank you Hans,

  Gus