usb/157074: [boot] [usb8] vfs_mountroot_ask is called when no usb keyboard is initialized

gavin at FreeBSD.org gavin at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 19 16:52:29 UTC 2011

Old Synopsis: [boot] vfs_mountroot_ask is called when no usb keyboard is initialized
New Synopsis: [boot] [usb8] vfs_mountroot_ask is called when no usb keyboard is initialized

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->freebsd-usb
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Oct 19 16:51:35 UTC 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'm not sure, but I think that this is a duplicate of usb/133989.
Perhaps somebody more knowledgeable could verify that and close
this?