usb/163328: Hardware

Volodymyr Kostyrko c.kworr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:40:10 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR usb/163328; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr at gmail.com>
To: Andrei <ibragimov.andrei at mail.ru>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: usb/163328: Hardware
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:03:05 +0200

 16.12.2011 08:11, Andrei wrote:
 > не могу подключить TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN821N нет драйверов, а во freeBSD данное оборудование не поддерживается. Очень хотелось бы подключить данный девайс, потому что все соседи ходят в интернет через меня (него)!

 I'll translate that to English for a start.

 =====
 I can't connect TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN821N no
 drivers, and under FreeBSD this equipment is not supported. I'd love to
 connect this device, because all the neighbors use this for Internet access!
 ===

 Now back to the point. Theoretically this should be rum, run, uath,
 upgt, ural, urtw or zyd. Can you at least post part of log where device
 attaches? usbconfig dump_device_desc?

 --
 Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.