[RFC] USBdump patches

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Tue Nov 23 23:00:43 UTC 2010

Dear Weongyo,

> NACK.  You already could recognize that the patch is quite big and
> multiple patches are mixed into one.  Please separate into smallest
> pieces then send freebsd-usb@ again.  I don't want to do a jumbo jump.

Probably it is easier if you look at the code after you've applied it to SVN.
We are talking about a small amount of C-code, < 1000 LOC. I've spent 6-7
hours today alone cleaning up the initial patch from you. I think I've spent
2-3 work-days now in total reviewing and rewriting USB PF. How much effort did
you put into the code, hence you are so critical to my changes?