kern/141011: [usb] Encrypted root, geli password at boot; enter key never release

Wiktor Niesiobedzki bsd at w.evip.pl
Sun Jan 10 00:20:06 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR kern/141011; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wiktor Niesiobedzki <bsd at w.evip.pl>
To: Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net>
Cc: bug-followup <bug-followup at freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: Re: kern/141011: [usb] Encrypted root, geli password at boot;
	enter key never release
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:19:08 +0100

 Hi,

 I've just tested your patch. After full boot process the keyboard is
 fully usable (that's the great improvement). But on the other hand, I
 see that some of the characters are droped during input of passpharse
 (it looks like every 10th or 15th - not sure if there is constant
 value between characters). The character is dropped no matter how long
 the key is pressed.

 Any further hints?

 Cheers,

 Wiktor Niesiobedzki