usb/142989: canon eos 50D attaches but detaches after few seconds (1 - 4)

Robert Blacquiere robert at blacquiere.nl
Mon Feb 8 10:52:32 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 06:28:34AM +0000, linimon at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: canon eos 50D attaches but detaches after few seconds (1 - 4)
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: linimon
> State-Changed-When: Mon Feb 8 06:27:49 UTC 2010
> State-Changed-Why:
> Note that submitter has been asked to test vs. -current.

Hi i already replied to the request for information/feedback.
Maybe lost in /dev/null some where....

<old reply>

Hi,

I  have downloaded the FreeBSD 9.0 (CURRENT) amd64 live cd
(FreeBSD-9.0-CURRENT-201001-amd64-livefs.iso) Booted the laptop with
this cd and attached the Canon 50D. ugen6.2  attaches and stays attached
until I disconnect the camera. It seems there is a bug fixed in the time
between 8.0 RELEASE and 9.0-CURRENT.

Regards

Robert Blacquiere

</old reply>