Polling support for USB serial port adapters

Rink Springer rink at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 25 18:53:24 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 07:26:53PM +0200, Ed Schouten wrote:
> * Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > At EuroBSDcon 2009 I was requested to add support for polling mode to the USB
> > serial port adapters alike UKBD and UMASS.
> >
> > Which USB serial port adapters should have this support at first? And I also
> > need someone to volunteers testing this!
>
> I guess uplcom and uftdi are the most common ones, right?

Yeah, these are very easy to obtain; in any case, I would start with
these.

Regards,

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth."