usb/140883: axe(4) USB gigabit ethernet hangs after short period of traffic

Jason Edwards sub.mesa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 04:09:05 UTC 2009

[root at mesa /]# devinfo -rv | grep phy
(..)
                  ukphy1 pnpinfo oui=0x606e model=0xc rev=0x0 at phyno=0
(..)

I understand my device may have the same name, but different PHY thus
is actually a different product.

In order to debug this problem i need physical access to change the
ethernet cables (and replug the device once its stuck). Probably might
get the chance tomorrow.

Aside from enabling debug and trying to get it to the point it fails,
what else could i try to identify the problem or is there any other
information you require to diagnose this issue?

Thanks for looking into it!
Kind regards,
sub