usb/106861: [usb67] [usb8] [usbdevs] [patch] Add ACER Zeevo BT-500 Bluetooth USB Adapter

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 5 13:13:05 UTC 2009

Quoting gavin at FreeBSD.org:

> Old Synopsis: [usbdevs] [patch]: usbdevs update: Add product ACER
> Zeevo BT-500 Bluetooth USB Adapter
> New Synopsis: [usb67] [usb8] [usbdevs] [patch] Add ACER Zeevo BT-500
> Bluetooth USB Adapter
>
> Do you know if this USB bluetooth adapter works with more recent
> versions of FreeBSD?

   Unfortunately, I do not have access to this adapter anymore. Unless
there are other people with a similar need, this PR could be marked
for expiration (say 2 months without a follow up).

   Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature