Low perfomance when read from usb flash drive

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Mar 4 12:10:34 PST 2009

In message: <200903042031.37578.hselasky at c2i.net>
            Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> writes:
: On Wednesday 04 March 2009, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > : >
: > : > If you do change to filters then this is much easier with taskqueues as
: > : > it has a fast variant, otherwise you would need an intermediate step in
: > : > order to signal the existing usb threading scheme. The taskqueue
: > : > changeover will be happening soonish anyway.
: > :
: > : I am not going to do anything with filters. I'm going to try some other
: > : things.
: >
: > Then you will always have the scheduling delay...
:
: But the scheduling delay is not in the millisecond range on a 2.4GHz ??

Not typically.

Warner