ums no longer loads on CURRENT

Garrett Cooper yanefbsd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:53:25 PST 2009

On Mar 1, 2009, at 6:44 PM, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> In message: <CB26D07A-6D29-4B53-B3F1-CD1CAB8AF899 at gmail.com>
>            Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd at gmail.com> writes:
> : Recently built kernel as of today around 4pm. The mouse is available
> : on the console and moused isn't running; this issue prevents me from
> : using X11. I'm looking for all libraries linked against
> libusb-0.1.so.
> : 8 right now...
>
> Did you read updating?

Yes, I did. The only problem is that I can't find anything linked
against that library; then again my one-liner was probably screwed up
so I'll check again later.

I'll applied the libmap.conf suggestion and that solved that issue.
Yet I've unhappily uncovered something else that needs to be solved
with rc.d :(...

Since I started up this thread, I'll be more than happy to note what
apps I encounter that need to be rebuilt so it can be further
documented in UPDATING.

Thanks,
-Garrett