usb headers

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Fri Jun 19 16:10:17 UTC 2009

On Thursday 18 June 2009 22:06:56 Andrew Thompson wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Here is a patch that I want to get in, the changes are
>
>  - Make usb_xfer opaque, the drivers can not grub around inside it
>  - Reduce the number if headers needed for a usb driver, the common case
>    is just usb.h and usbdi.h
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~thompsa/usb_usbdi10.diff
>
> Any objections?

Hi,

The patch looks good!

Two things:

Maybe "usbd_xfer_status(xfer, &actlen, NULL, NULL, NULL);" should include a
pointer to the error code aswell? Instead of changing the callback prototype.

One outstanding patch:

http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=164675

Do you have any script to do any of those changes?