settings usb mouse rate

Alexander Best alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de
Tue Jul 14 11:28:31 UTC 2009

thx for the patch. i'm recompiling my kernel right now and will test the
changes right away. any reason you limited the rate to <= 1000? i had a quick
look at the specs of my mouse:

- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- 1800dpi Razer Precision 3G infrared sensor

what about the mouse resolution? moused comes has the "-r" switch to change
it. would usb mice benefit from that option?

cheers.
alex