usb/107827: [ohci] [panic] ohci_add_done addr not found

Antti Louko alo at louko.com
Sun Jan 11 08:38:51 PST 2009

Dorian Büttner wrote:

> I have the same board except the HDMI part, that should not disturb the
> SB600 error. On your -current, did you test the GENERIC and/or the
> USB2-Kernel?

> Tried that yesterday and at least, it doesn't panic on boot so far. My
> Logitech G15 Keyboard therefore is not detected, even after boot I can
> attach/detach as muchas I want the USB simply doesn't care.

> Attaching the razor mouse drops into db>

> But I was able to mount a stick and get a dmesg out of it, if that is
> anything useful.

Dorian inspired an idea, and

I configured a kernel _without_ USB and then loaded USB with different
_load="YES" lines in loader.conf. After this, there is no more panic.

I still have to find a way to boot from USB memory. I think loading mfs
from USB should work as boot loader is supposed to support loading from
USB memory.

Still, the bug needs to be fixed.