usb/107827: [ohci] [panic] ohci_add_done addr not found

Antti Louko alo at louko.com
Sun Jan 11 03:40:10 PST 2009

The following reply was made to PR usb/107827; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Antti Louko <alo at louko.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Cc: fstoffel at gmx.de
Subject: Re: usb/107827: [ohci] [panic] ohci_add_done addr not found
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:17:16 +0200

 I am experiencing this with both 7.1-RELEASE and 8.0-CURRENT-200812. The
 motherboard is Asus M2A-VM-HDMI.

 If there is as much as USB memory stick in the USB interface, system panics.

 This is a show stopper to my plan to boot from USB stick and have all
 the rest in ZFS pool (part SATA, part FF or USB).

 And this is on old bug. Has anyone has even an idea where to look and
 what kind of work-around might be possible?