Recent Changes to Rum driver - seems to have..

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Wed Feb 11 00:58:20 PST 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Thomas Sparrevohn wrote:
> Reintroduced panics when the device is used heavily - it also reports the
> "needs callback"   in dmesg - Unless this is known I can post a dmesg

Hi Thomas,

Andrew Thompson decided to re-port the driver from USB1. I've tried to fix
most of the bugs now. If the fixes are not in -current yet you can fetch
if_rum*[ch] from:

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/i4b/src/sys/dev/usb2

Do you have a backtrace of the panics ?

Sorry about the inconvenience.