ADMtek USB To LAN Converter

Nenhum_de_Nos matheus at eternamente.info
Tue Feb 10 11:00:39 PST 2009

On Tue, February 10, 2009 13:01, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
>>
>> first of all I apologize for two messages, but I'm not receiving usb@
>> msgs.
>>
>> but to the point, this adapter:
>>

> Hi,
>
>> aue0: usb error on rx: IOERROR
>
> Probably the old USB aue0 driver does not handle the clear-stall
> correctly.

this error appeared just once, but I tried for quite long time (some hours
yesterday), and using 7.1R/STABLE/CURRENT

>> So is this possible ?
>
> It will require some work. What is the target version of FreeBSD where you
> want to backport the aue0 driver?

well, STABLE would be much of enough :) as it'll be in future releases :)

>> and at last but not least, thanks for usb2 code :)
>
> Great to hear it's working!

yep, and is ok. just noticed u3g stopped working :)
I was about to send nick a message about this, or is all about you ? ;)

thanks again,

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,