usb/106615: [uftdi] uftdi module does not automatically load with the FTDI FT2232C chip

gavin at FreeBSD.org gavin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 25 09:54:13 UTC 2009

Synopsis: [uftdi] uftdi module does not automatically load with the FTDI FT2232C chip

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gavin
State-Changed-When: Tue Aug 25 09:51:40 UTC 2009
State-Changed-Why:
To submitter: Do you know if this problem was ever fixed in 6.x or 7.x,
or if it has been fixed in the upcoming 8.x?
Am I correct in interpreting the problem you are describing as:
"When I insert the USB device and then load the kernel module, I have to
 unplug and replug the device before the driver will attach"?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-usb->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Aug 25 09:51:40 UTC 2009
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track