Signal sensitivity problem with if_rum

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Thu Apr 30 10:14:26 UTC 2009

>>   I think this is right place to post, if it is not, please let me know.
>>
> It is not usb fault, it is driver side fault.

   Thank you. I thought it was not an usb fault, because with stable
(old usb stack) it shows the same behaviour.

   I posted here because I saw some posts this April related to rum and
because it was not current's fault.  Perharps freebsd-net would be a
better place to post.

> I use ndisgen(8) in such case(...), note that only CURRENT now have
> usb support for ndisulator.

   Well, already tried (current csup'ed this week). No luck (no AP's
available, nothing), and removing the modules gave a nice panic :)

   Greets,

   Gus