boot panic on current(04.20)

Gustau Perez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Sat Apr 25 09:21:25 UTC 2009

>> I think more or less like wsk. Mmmm could it be related to the sysctl
>> -a problem discussed today ? Will try recompiling fuse and kqemu.
>> Will let you know.
>
> The above is characteristic of using an old module with a kernel
> compiled for the new malloc.h.  Rebuilding should fix it.

   Right. Kqemu and fusefs-kmod were the offending modules. Rebuilding
them with against today sources fixed the problem. Instead nvidia driver
doesn't have those problems ...

  There's still one issue that I can't test today (until next monday,
because my dock is in the office) and is the hot undocking problem with
usb, which seems to be fixed with r191395. I'll report ASAP.

   Regards,

   Gus