usb/128418: loading if_rum causes panic, looks like in usb stack

Kevin Downey redchin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:10:04 PDT 2008

>Number:         128418
>Category:       usb
>Synopsis:       loading if_rum causes panic, looks like in usb stack
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
everything runs fine until I load ehci and if_rum, kernel panics a second or so afterwards while I am in the middle of fiddling with the new wlan stuff. the panic message always says something about usbtask or ehci. the machine for some reason stops at the dumping phase and doesn't go any farther, so I have no core dump
>How-To-Repeat:
load if_rum and wait a few seconds