USB4BSD release candidate number 3 - request for review

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Nov 5 01:17:26 PST 2008

In message: <200811050914.44225.hselasky at c2i.net>
            Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> writes:
: On Wednesday 05 November 2008, Lars Engels wrote:
:
: Hi Lars,
:
: > Now I just removed everything but usb2_core from the kernel config and
: > load the modules manually. So far it runs pretty good.
: >
: > Mounting a umass device, removing it and doing an 'ls' on the mountpoint
: > freezes the system, I thought this should not happen with the new stack?
:
: It is not a USB problem. It is the CAM layer that is hanging on the disk.

Sure it is CAM layer and not buffer cache or filesystem code?

Warner