Fun with Logitech keyboard/mouse kombo (diNovo Edge)...

Wed May 7 17:41:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I bought a keyboard with an integrated touchpad from logitech. Just
plugging in the BT-dongle gives an usb hub with ums and ukbd.
Unfortunately the ums doesn't work. When I start moused with
"-p /dev/ums0 -3 -f -d" I get no output when I press the buttons or
touch the touchpad. Any hints how to debug this problem? usbhidctl
doesn't print anything useful (but I don't know if it is ok to use it
with /dev/ums0).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Oblivion together does not frighten me, beloved.
		-- Thalassa (in Anne Mulhall's body), "Return to Tomorrow",