strange statistics about ohci with systat

Andrei Kolu antik at bsd.ee
Mon Mar 24 14:31:33 PDT 2008

On Monday 24 March 2008 16:34:26 Marcin Cieslak wrote:
> Andrei Kolu wrote:
> > Anyone notice anything strange here? Why ohci (usb) got so huge number of
> > interrupts? I have no usb devices connected to this box at all.
>
> (...)
>
> > uhub3: <vendor 0x0557 product 0x7000, class 9/0, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2>
> > on uhub0
> > uhub3: 4 ports with 4 removable, self powered
> > ukbd0: <ATEN CS-1734A V3.4.331, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 3> on
> > uhub3 kbd2 at ukbd0
> > ums0: <ATEN CS-1734A V3.4.331, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 3> on uhub3
> > ums0: 5 buttons and Z dir.
>
> Maybe you have an USB keyboard and mouse?

Sorry, I posted dmesg later from test rack. That irq problem was detected
originally with ps/2 keyboard without any usb device attached. And I tried to
use usb flash drive but it was showing up like umass0 storage and was unable
to mount it normally (I can use it on 6.2, 6.3 and 7.0 versions just fine
though). Maybe something is wrong with freebsd kernel udev implementation- I
got twa device (that is 3ware sata raid controller) but my system recognizes
this raid as da0 disk....

How can I resolve this problem? By disabling USB in bios?
Board is Tyan S3870
http://tyan.com/support_download_bios.aspx?model=B.GT20B3870
Latest motherboard bios and and raid controller firmware applied.