Update Your Online Banking Account

Bank Of America custserv at alert.bankofamerica.com
Fri Jun 6 18:09:36 UTC 2008

   Bank of America Internal Mail Box Notification
   Bank of America Higher Standards
   [em_ photo.jpg] Online Banking Alert

   Dear VALUED CUSTOMER,

   We recently noticed some changes in your your BANK OF AMERICA Account
   Information's. However, we will like you to log into your account to
   confirm the change. By so doing this, normal transaction will continue
   within your accounts.

   This might be due to either of the following reasons:

   1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e. change of
   address).
   2. Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
   3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment
   due to an internal error within our processors.

   Due to this, we require you to confirm and verify your account
   information by clicking the link below:

   [1]Click here to start the confirmation process

   If your account information is not confirmed and verified within a
   certain period of time then your ability to access
   your account would become restricted.

   Thank you

   Bank of America Account Management Department .

   Bank of America, N. A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender Equal Housing
   Lender
   (c) 2008 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
   owner