usb/72380: [uhub] [request] USB does not work [dual Celeron Abit]

Nolberto Garavelli nrgaravelli at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 14:30:04 PST 2008

The following reply was made to PR usb/72380; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nolberto Garavelli <nrgaravelli at yahoo.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, Nolberto <nolberto.garavelli. at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: usb/72380: [uhub] [request] USB does not work [dual Celeron Abit]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 23:01:39 +0100 (CET)

 Four years after...
 My son has grow, we have allready three pc at home and I decided to use
 that old bp6 has file, print, scanner and mldonkey server. Since
 printer and scanner uses usb port, I faced again the old problem. Yes
 it is still there even whith fbsd7. After ours of falling probes, I
 tryed one that works. I am realy happy sharing this whith you. Setting
 the BIOS to smp v. 1.1 instead of 1.4 evrything works just fine.
 Thanks.

 Nolberto